Charged Sound notification

ryansmithwvc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I hoping someone might be able to help with the following issue. I recently got a Nokia DT-910 wireless charging stand on which I park my phone when I go to sleep. I unlock the 928 and tap the NFC part of the stand, then I accept the request to launch the desktop mode app, and lastly I place the phone on the charging stand. I use the phone as an alarm and clock and the desktop mode while on the charging dock is perfect for my needs (it would be nicer if it simply launched the desktop mode app immediately after sitting in the dock after being previously given permission instead of requiring an unlock and new permission with an new tap to the bottom of the stand each time).

My main issue is that the phone makes a noise notifying me that it is done charging in the middle of the night and then periodically throughout the night. I have not been able to find a way to disable the sound or even the notification entirely for when the phone is fully charged. I had to remove the phone from the charging dock and stop using the desktop mode to stop the bothersome noises, but this prevents me from using the desktop mode as a clock and it also lets the phone discharge a bit during the night. Any help with this issue would be much appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes