Photos Tile, it could be so much better so easy

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I love the Photos tile with the smooth animations and all that especially the big one, but honestly it doesn't have to go through ALL of the images on the phone, why do i need to see my Home screen screenshot there in the mix, or some random photo i downloaded from the web..
It needs some optiones like "only from camera roll" etc..
Why does these little things have to be so frustrating on WP8. It's mostly the stupid little things like this, but multiplied by a lot, and you get massive frustrations..

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I love the Photos tile with the smooth animations and all that especially the big one, but honestly it doesn't have to go through ALL of the images on the phone, why do i need to see my Home screen screenshot there in the mix, or some random photo i downloaded from the web..
It needs some optiones like "only from camera roll" etc..
Why does these little things have to be so frustrating on WP8. It's mostly the stupid little things like this, but multiplied by a lot, and you get massive frustrations..

If you set some photos as favorites then it only shows those photos instead of all photos.

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Hm, just tried that but it still shows others that are not in the favorites. I'm talking about Live tile, not when you enter the photo app, i need Live Tile not to show all photos.

edit: yeah it seems it takes a while but now i think it's only those that are favorited, big thanks!

Ferazzz

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Hm, just tried that but it still shows others that are not in the favorites. I'm talking about Live tile, not when you enter the photo app, i need Live Tile not to show all photos.

edit: yeah it seems it takes a while but now i think it's only those that are favorited, big thanks!

your live tile should not show all photos if you have some favorites selected........

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

It is easy to blame something before knowing eh ... Please post/find some more stuff bothering you, there might be someone who has already had the issues.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, my fault but it isn't really intuitive you must admit. Would never thought about Favorites having anything to do with that.. :)

It's not intuitive, you're right there. Although if you think about it then you would want favourite photos on the tile 😊

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss