Notification Centre in Windows Phone 8.. New Image... Enough info on the picture.

Paul Verizzo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hmmmmm.......after I get past the mandatory lock screen, I'm at Start, and I can see if I have messages, or emails, etc. Why do I need notification?

What I really NEED is something to inform me when I'm in black or Glance that I've gotten a message or mail. My old Nokia E73 would slowly pulse a backlight in the directional button. The same could be done with either Glance or a pulsing light under the home screen logo button.

ChMar

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Look at the galaxy 4 quick settings pane. That is no longer quick settings is just the settings screen with toggles. It's not like if I won't use it it should not be there but those "quick" settings are becoming anything other than quick. I guess this is the design difficulty ms is facing and this is why they didn't finish that part on launch

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
^ Don't get what you are trying to say. That is the screen of the guys laptop, running W8.1, not WP8.1. Anyone can download a preview of W8.1.

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
not the computer screen.. look at the mobile screen.. its another leak right.. with different People Huh and data sense
^ Don't get what you are trying to say. That is the screen of the guys laptop, running W8.1, not WP8.1. Anyone can download a preview of W8.1.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
not the computer screen.. look at the mobile screen.. its another leak right.. with different People Huh and data sense

As of GDR2 Data Sense is available for most if not all phones. The "different" People Hub is just the regular people hub minimised to it's smallest tile.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

Ah, okay, I find that photo completely untrustworthy. Maybe it is legit, maybe it isn't. Not something I'm willing to base an opinion on.

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
volume up/down button takes priority over everything else (a.k.a you can change the volume from any screen/apps). so how does this work ? doesn't make sense to me and it's counter intuitive if they decide to have this feature (people would be confused)

The Volume control is still there, But additionally you get a row of switches below the volume control for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Data, etc.,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos