Hi,
    why is it still not possible in the storage check FINAL to save MAps on SD card?
    Its working in the beta for half a year now, why dont they make it final? Dont want to use beta software on my device...
    09-09-2013 07:36 AM
    Hi,
    why is it still not possible in the storage check FINAL to save MAps on SD card?
    Its working in the beta for half a year now, why dont they make it final? Dont want to use beta software on my device...
    You have to get the LUMIA Storage Check as a separate app. The beta worked fine, don't be so paradoid. However, after a hard reboot a few days ago and reloading the app, it appears to no longer be in beta.
    09-09-2013 07:51 AM
    I know its a seperate app. I just wondered why they dont bring that feature to the official/final/whatever LUMIA STORGE CHECK app, if it works fine...?
    Your last sentence makes no sense. It appears to be noo longer in beta? How do you know?
    09-15-2013 11:52 AM
    I know its a seperate app. I just wondered why they dont bring that feature to the official/final/whatever LUMIA STORGE CHECK app, if it works fine...?
    Your last sentence makes no sense. It appears to be noo longer in beta? How do you know?
    1. Why do yo expect me to know what Nokia is thinking? Sheesh.
    2. I know it's not in beta anymore because the word "beta" is no longer in the app name. Double sheesh!
    hopmedic likes this.
    09-16-2013 10:24 AM
    Mainly because Nokia can't guaranty the speed of the SD card. They found that if you have a slow card, the maps have issues refreshing. So they yanked that feature from the official build. But they left it in their "beta" for those who want to try it. But if you have issues, its your own fault (type of thing).
    09-16-2013 09:25 PM
    Mainly because Nokia can't guaranty the speed of the SD card. They found that if you have a slow card, the maps have issues refreshing. So they yanked that feature from the official build. But they left it in their "beta" for those who want to try it. But if you have issues, its your own fault (type of thing).
    Makes no sense to me. But then, again, the Nobel I deserve elludes me......
    09-16-2013 10:56 PM
    1. Why do yo expect me to know what Nokia is thinking? Sheesh.
    2. I know it's not in beta anymore because the word "beta" is no longer in the app name. Double sheesh!

ok, can you please send me the link to that app? Cant find it
    09-27-2013 07:45 PM
    ok, can you please send me the link to that app? Cant find it
    No. Do your own legwork. I'm expected at the UN in an hour............. :)
    09-30-2013 11:05 PM
    I can not find it. Thank you. There is no beta in the stoee
    10-01-2013 04:17 AM
    I can not find it. Thank you. There is no beta in the stoee
    download sysapp pusher. Using this app u can download storage check beta and store ur maps on sd card.
    10-01-2013 04:34 AM
    Aha, so IT IS still beta? You guys confuse me. Someone said, its not beta anymore
    10-01-2013 08:30 AM
    Aha, so IT IS still beta? You guys confuse me. Someone said, its not beta anymore
    There are two version's. Normal and Beta.

Beta version supports adding maps to sd cards, has stated above. It is found under application's itself if installed
    Normal version does not support maps to sd cards and this is version which show up when you go settings->

Both can be installed via SysApp Pusher. But if you have amber installed already then you should have at least normal storage installed already.
    10-01-2013 09:10 AM
    I have normal installed. Just wondered if the map option will come to the final at some point
    10-01-2013 09:54 AM