Android convert story

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Humorous story, I got a friend to switch from android to WP8. He missed some apps so he decided to switch back to droid, well that didn't las ta day because he just couldn't stand how awful the droid interface felt compared to wp8 so he switched right back.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I could see that going totally the other way. I think you got lucky there! Hope your friend stays with it.

Ian Too

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
In my experience, apps are rarely as important as core functions of the device and there are few apps that WP is missing really because most apps are fluff anyway.

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
In my experience, apps are rarely as important as core functions of the device and there are few apps that WP is missing really because most apps are fluff anyway.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I make phone calls, do SMS, email, play music, use GPS, take pictures, check facebook, do my calendar, keep track of my diet and exercise, check the weather, type notes, look up things, and check the news. Most of the native apps do this well for me. My wife and sons have androids with a gazillion app store, but I don't see them doing anything different than I do. I think my Windows phone is simpler and easier to do these things on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans