09-16-2013 12:23 AM
54 123
tools
    See blackberry failed cause it failed to adapt to the consumers new needs. Here blackberries are loved for their messaging and social networking capabilities and the excellent 3g plan that is there for only blackberries but the new platform is failing cause of impractical designs (lemme explain this in the new q5 and q10 models since blackberry 10 is a gesture based os in the end you would be using the touchscreen more than the keyboard bbm or not so why waste extra screen estate) apple is failing cause of the same problem and apple is stubborn and its market share is slowly going down. Android is inefficient i mean most of the phones sold are budget models and they are horrible worse screens,lagging software even quad core phones are lagging (unforgivable) and samsung is gonna move to tizen within the next few years then what happens to andriod. WP8 is in a safe position as its phones are great they don't lag or have horrible screens and etc and the consumer response is great so it is gonna be pretty safe
    09-15-2013 11:24 AM
    I think Microsoft is rather progressing than failing it was (at a time) behind BB now its above It in barely every region some even predict that MS will actually buy the what's left of blackberry, also I believe the merge that happened between Microsoft and Nokia is the main thing that will send MS blowing past Apple (as apple isn't actually progressing anymore just like stuck) and I hope for the best to this platform as I tried it all IOS, Android and now fortunately Windows Phone just love it to death right now

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
    09-15-2013 02:15 PM
    Everything now depends on WP8.1 . We have seen great hardware on WPs , from a 41MP sensor to awesome polycarbonate to maybe a giant *** phablet with abundant battery having a Quad Core and what not.
    But on the software end , MS has loads of work with some unfinished features and some requested ones. If WP8.1 turns out to be different yet useful , it will only boost the low end WP sales over crappy android and not so cheap iPhone 5c , making its market share increase tremendously. Probably a phablet in WP ecosystem might hurt Samsung sales as well!
    09-15-2013 02:28 PM
    So you went to the future and you didn't see Samsungs yet to be announced tizen ?....dude....you had a time machine and the best thing you could do with it was this ?....you could have stopped the first and second world war...you could have brought technology to a new benchmark buy traveling to the year
    74 320AC and taken all the technological breakthroughs and traveled to
    60 000BC, show them the technology and imagine the technology we would have now after 60000 years of development on technology that was invented 72 000 years from now ?...you could become the wealthiest person in the world....though please send me the pictures of the HTC 20 and 20X...I must see.

..ill give you $10 for your time machine ?
    Even the world's richest person doesn't get to buy an extra second on his deathbed with all his wealth, that's a fact, lets keep the future a secret and see what giants have to offer.
    09-16-2013 12:23 AM
54 123