Still waiting for a decent deal between MS and Google about YouTube app!

gazmatic

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
YouTube is getting crappier every year

it sucks that there isn't a half decent alternative

first they got rid of buffering... Then ads load faster... Comments in a playlist don't load... Etc

if it wasn't for young Turks and dnews I would quit years ago

then they force you to have a google account

i

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Youtube is the last and only google service I use... sadly MS doesn't have an alternative for it.

would rock if they made a youtube like service within XBOX video

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Agree with you both. Youtube is the last of the google services I have. I love how they moved the option to turn off annotations so now it takes an additional click when it was fine where it was before. They add a pop up when you hover over a youtubers icon, that the majority of people will probably never use. As someone mentioned before, the buffering is terrible. The video doesn't always buffer and I end up needing to reload the page. Oh and my favourite youtube design element, the huge empty white void that takes up half the screen. It baffles me how a service can get this progressively worse over time, it's actually laughable.

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Is almost the last service from google except google search that I use, I really was looking for a alternative to replace it because all the new changes just sucks, but sadly no good alternative in the market :'(

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Plus one on MyTube. I've an android tab and of course YouTube is there but I prefer MyTube over it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo