Jessica Alba stops using Windows Phone as soon as contract ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
They should have kept paying her.

Waste of money to me. How many times did she actually promote the phone throughout her contract?
Unlike dailygrace who actually uses her phone. Just watch the last 30 seconds of her video below.
With 2 million subscribers and 200-500K hits per video daily, I'd say she is more effective than Jessica Alba who?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I was going to ask who the hell Jessica Alba was then decided it didn't matter.

Most actors would sell the non existent soul for money.

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
My mind immediately sprang to Alicia Keys who was appointed Blackberry's Executive In Charge Of Holding A Blackberry Whilst Standing About A Bit. She was so taken with her awesome new Z10 she quickly tweeted about it . . . from her iPhone.

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Why bash the celebrity?

They're milking the system YOU pay into, promote and defend.

Sounds like it's a game and she won it to me.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Waste of money to me. How many times did she actually promote the phone throughout her contract?
Unlike dailygrace who actually uses her phone. Just watch the last 30 seconds of her video below.
With 2 million subscribers and 200-500K hits per video daily, I'd say she is more effective than Jessica Alba who?

TYLER WARD HAZES - YouTube
Is she the same chick that's in the Lowe's commercials? Easy on the eyes.....

Arsynic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It was a cross promotional deal anyways. She pimped Windows phone and she also got to pimp her Honest Co. line.

Celebs do this all the time. Just because Peyton Manning is in Buick commercials doesn't mean that he only drives Buick.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
they should have sued her for not using her windows phone exclusively like she was supposed to and then banged her up for life

Lobbie1978

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
She thinks there is no Instagram app on Windows Phone. Nobody told her so. Always upload to Instagram with her iPhone.

That's nonsense. I follow her on Instagram and she posts a lot to Instagram with her red Lumia 920. You can also see when she uses her iPhone to post to Instagram, the pictures always look like crap compared to the Lumia 920 ones :)

Cabral Nuno

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't see the issue on this, Apple is now just a passion brand, nothing more, nothing less.

What is any Girls most used feature on phones this days? Camara!!!!!!! And they all admit it, and they also can admit that almost every Lumia takes better pictures than any Iphone.

Can anyone tell that Iphone have best photos than Lumia? I really think not! So if they love photos, and Lumia is the right phone for them, why the well does most of the girls and celebs use Iphones? As I already said, for two reasons, passion for the Apple brand and for the status that is associated to having an Iphone.

Is it stupid, having a phone that doesn't fit 100% what you most want from it? Probably it is, but this is how Apple got MarketShare these days, simply because people said soo.

Oakdale Dude

May 17, 2013
Visit site
When you look as good in a bikini as Jessica does, you can use whatever phone you !&$*#@! want.

She knows that men aren't looking at her phone.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't see the issue on this, Apple is now just a passion brand, nothing more, nothing less.

What is any Girls most used feature on phones this days? Camara!!!!!!! And they all admit it, and they also can admit that almost every Lumia takes better pictures than any Iphone.

Can anyone tell that Iphone have best photos than Lumia? I really think not! So if they love photos, and Lumia is the right phone for them, why the well does most of the girls and celebs use Iphones? As I already said, for two reasons, passion for the Apple brand and for the status that is associated to having an Iphone.

Is it stupid, having a phone that doesn't fit 100% what you most want from it? Probably it is, but this is how Apple got MarketShare these days, simply because people said soo.

The iPhone 5 is very thin & Light, only 112 grams. Sure you have to put a bumper on it, that raises the weight by 20-30 grams. It still remains far thinner & lighter than any high-end Lumia phone. Also the iPhone camera is very good.

So yes the iPhone is a passion brand, but it's the thin/light that women find so appealing. Not to mention all the prominent 1st party social networking apps are there(Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Path).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa