Jessica Alba stops using Windows Phone as soon as contract ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugiro

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
LOL, you can't force to teach dumb Jessica to use Windows Phone if she's used to iPhone. She just can't handle that much information.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
In other news, people stop using Windows Phone all the time. Needless to say, the world still turns.

Wake me up when Rudy Huyn stops producing apps for Windows Phone. Then I'll care.

Tjarren

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Wait ... I know I don't post here a lot but why are there trolls on these forums? Seriously, this is nothing but a troll post and some of the responses make it clear they're only here to troll.

OT: Jessica Alba is hot. /thread

jlynnm350z

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Puts her in bad light not Lumia, Microsoft or Windows. Says to me dumb ***** will do anything for money. Hey I got a Benjamin, how about sucking my d$$$?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't get why people are insulting her. Haters just hating.

For those of you that don't remember, she was using a Lumia BEFORE any endorsement deals. She had the L900 WP7 phone.

Then people insisted that MS go after her as a spokesperson because she was already a user.

However, during the whole time she also had an iPhone. Mainly for stuff like Instagram or other apps.

And keep in mind that she probably has more than one phone right now.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't get why people are insulting her. Haters just hating.

For those of you that don't remember, she was using a Lumia BEFORE any endorsement deals. She had the L900 WP7 phone.

Then people insisted that MS go after her as a spokesperson because she was already a user.

However, during the whole time she also had an iPhone. Mainly for stuff like Instagram or other apps.

And keep in mind that she probably has more than one phone right now.

5lut :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss