My Commute Here+ Live tile broken.

harshalsk

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
It seems the My Commute Live Tile on my Lumia 820 is broken. It worked fine until last week (or two weeks back) the update messed it up. Also you can not edit the timings on the My Commute portion any longer. Only start and destination can be changed.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Re-install it as
HERE Drive+ since My Commute was added to it in July

HERE Drive+ offers true offline, turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation in 95 countries across the world. Just download the maps you need and HERE Drive+ will get you there without a data connection or roaming charges. And the new My Commute feature helps you choose the best route to the places you drive to every day, so arriving late for work will be a thing of the past

HERE Drive+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
It seems the My Commute Live Tile on my Lumia 820 is broken. It worked fine until last week (or two weeks back) the update messed it up. Also you can not edit the timings on the My Commute portion any longer. Only start and destination can be changed.

My Commute is weird like that. Sometimes it just doesn't want work.

Also, I had just about all my live tiles failing to update until I went with a clean reflash of GDR 2. Since that time they seem to stay fresh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion