This issue just started recently and randomly but I don't receive pictures in texts anymore. I found out through friends asking me about the pics they sent. When I send pictures via texts it works fine and group texting is working fine too. I just don't receive pictures (in neither regular texts or group). I have a Lumia 1020 AT&T and have tried both apn options in settings that were preconfigured in the phone. If anyone has any advice let me know.

Thanks in advance

Edit: I have unlimited texted and grandfathered unlimited data. If that helps
    Last edited by zeronoise; 09-19-2013 at 09:05 PM. Reason: spelling
    09-19-2013 08:59 PM
    Try to send a pic to yourself. If that doesn't work then contact ATT, something isn't provisioned correctly. They may deny it but make them check or reset it.
    09-20-2013 12:25 AM
    How'd it go OP? ATT get off their lazy butts to fix this yet?
    09-20-2013 07:34 PM
    This issue just started recently and randomly but I don't receive pictures in texts anymore. I found out through friends asking me about the pics they sent. When I send pictures via texts it works fine and group texting is working fine too. I just don't receive pictures (in neither regular texts or group). I have a Lumia 1020 AT&T and have tried both apn options in settings that were preconfigured in the phone. If anyone has any advice let me know.

Thanks in advance

Edit: I have unlimited texted and grandfathered unlimited data. If that helps
    Just a quick question: have you tried checking the MMS APN?
    09-20-2013 08:00 PM