Calendar sharing question

identity-x

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm a novice at sharing calendars. Here's the skinny...

I have two "outlook" accounts added to my 1020. I set up an @live account when I got WP way back in 2010 to connect to all microsoft services. I created a new @hotmail.com account last year when I started applying for jobs (email with my name in it instead of an old gamertag like the @live email). I use the @hotmail account when putting things into my calendar.

Fast forward...

My girlfriend just bought a 1020 and set up an @outlook account. I'd love if she could see on HER WP calendar everything I put onto my @hotmail calendar.

So, my actual question...

If I simply log in to my @hotmail calendar and share it with her @outlook address, will it populater her @outlook calendar with my appointments both online and then on to her phone?

I tried the rooms feature, but I can't "import" the @hotmail calendar and instead have to use the Family Room calendar which is tied to my @live calendar. I have to use the @hotmail calendar because I also share that with other people. I don't want to have to enter appointments in both at the same time.

.............anybody follow? Clear as mud?

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I "invite" my wife for important appointments. Then she doesn't have to see all my reminders that I use. Easy enough to add her.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven