is there a way to share custom ringtones?

F60Outrunn

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
simple question, i downloaded a load of free ringtones from a app (ringtones pro or something), and i wanted to share them with a work colleague of mine (i convinved him to get a Lumia 620). but as far as i can tell its not possible, any ideas?
bluetooth or something?

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
If you can find the file ( it will be in a Ringtone folder on phone /not SD/ when you connect to your pc ) you can send that MP3 in an email and they can download to music and maybe there they can use it as a ringtone, but they will need a ringtone app and there are plenty in the store to choose from.

Aviskri

May 13, 2014
Visit site
You need WP 8.1. Download the app Files from the store. In the app locate the ringtones you want to send. Press share with the Bluetooth on and the share with Bluetooth option should appear

Jason Drum

May 28, 2013
Visit site
The way I accomplished it was find the file in Music somewhere, send in an email as a text (ie. xxxxxxxxxx@vzwtext.com or something similar) so it shows up as a text. Then saved it as a ringtone. Disclaimer - this was from my 928 to a simple flip phone.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Or simply start a text to the person, hit the paperclip �� (bottom of SMS screen) select ringtone & select the tone(s), then send...
even saves to the other phone as ringtone.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos