photos doubling

Dheeraj Sukumaran

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
the photos i take in my camer, screenshots, and saved pictures are randomly doubling....... please help. sometimes no problem sometimes it doubles... recently i bought a new sony 16gb micro sd card class 4 and after that it started like this... please help. anyone facing this issue?

rcazador

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
the photos i take in my camer, screenshots, and saved pictures are randomly doubling....... please help. sometimes no problem sometimes it doubles... recently i bought a new sony 16gb micro sd card class 4 and after that it started like this... please help. anyone facing this issue?

Class 4 is bad news. Get an original class 10 UHS I from Sandisk or Sony.

JustlMe

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
you should be fine with class 4, no need to spend the extra for class 10, the only difference between the classes are speed, i always use a class 6 btw :smile:
Do you have any spare sd card you can try ? just to check if its a software problem or your sd card problem .

rcazador

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
you should be fine with class 4, no need to spend the extra for class 10, the only difference between the classes are speed, i always use a class 6 btw :smile:
Do you have any spare sd card you can try ? just to check if its a software problem or your sd card problem .

is it the problem of speed ????

I've read many posts on this forum complaining of the same problem. They usually end with the SD card being the problem. Could be a fake SD card or too slow.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Dheeraj Sukumaran

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site

first i used an old 2gb micro sd card. and recently i bought this one..... in that pictures were not doubling.....

ratkutti

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Hell no, have the same issue with my 720 having a Class 10 16GB from Transcend and also a 2GB Class 4 card in my 520 of Transcend. This has to be a problem with the OS not the card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss