BBM for windows phone 8 ??

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
seriously guys,
this is microsoft's chance to catch up with google and apple. FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE (GDR3, blue, lumia 1520, tablets) and get BBM to windows phone 8 by the end of the next week. PLEASE im begging you:unhappysweat::unhappysweat::unhappysweat::unhappysweat::cry::cry::cry:

PxuLL

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I agree Microsoft need to start pushing apps to the limit thats what attracts everyone.
When people know about Windows Phone not having official apps such as Snapchat, Instagram and Vine. Then it puts ALOT of people of.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I don't want it, and I don't need it. I'm not part of "we all want"

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

mythos13

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
BBM is not going to survive on Blackberry's let alone other platforms. Releasing it for other platforms is so desperate it is not even a hail mary.

shilpa0592

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't matter who wants it and who doesn't. If the other os' can support bbm, wp should too. Users can decide for themselves if they want to download it or not.
The lack of many popular apps and games is what hinders people from using wp.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Don't know anyone other than BB users that still use BBM so I don't see the big fuss about it.

Either way the ball is in Blackberry's court to develop an app for WP so people should direct their words to BlackBerry, not Microsoft. With Blackberry pretty much conceding third place we might see an app eventually.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Why on earth would you use that pice of ***** bbm??? When you have facebook chat, whatsapp,viber...
It's a massive possibility that a lot of your friends use it, and at the same time, you're sympathetic to BB, so you'll try it.

Last time I cchecked there were one million active downloads of the unofficial leaked version of BBM for Android.

Vertego

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Surely, it is for Blackberry Ltd. to determine whether BBM comes to WP, not Microsoft. Unless, of course, Microsoft decide to acquire the discounted Blackberry Ltd.

I'm not convinced that there is enough value in BBM alone to justify such an acquisition.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
It will in time, BB has lost it and is going nuts with making BBM available to all, I mean why would anyone stay on BB now?
I had a crazy message today,

"I spent $400 for the phone
$10 every month for the BBM Plan

What do I get in return?

I chewed up ice-cream"

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
If BBM eventually comes to WP, good for them, good for us.

I personally have no need for BBM. Why would I want to send messages through BBM rather than text (SMS). Everyone I know has unlimited texting now (I've had it since 2006).

anon(7808135)

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Instead of saying Blackberry is dying, Say they are growing. The news says there dying but there coming up just like Windows, there both coming up. Blackberry and Windows users look to get stuff done, not play games on my Iphone or Android device. They need to work together to overcome the Sheep that's with IOS and Android. BB and Windows is great systems, That's why i use them. BBM needs to have exclusive things for BB and Windows. Team work helps in the long run.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Black berry is worth less. I only know one person that has one. Its a z10, he gave me a tour and started doing some gestures. The first thing I though was, who is going to learn this just to get business done. Every other OS is straight forward.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss