Additions to enrich the WP8

Status
Not open for further replies.

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
In my opinion, and I think that 80% of users give the same use, there should be at least possibility of creating two distinct themes for example leisure and WORK.
In this way the user could get to the end of the day and have a theme involving the colors and layout of your live tiles according to your needs.

I would love to see this feauture on my WP!

How many think i'm making some sence here?

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Just like BB10, then. Two different environments for work and personal. I am not a BYOD user so I cannot comment on the need for it. But AFAIK most users will welcome it. I can just imagine using NFC tags and changing the phone environment just by placing it on your work table or bedroom table...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
In my opinion, and I think that 80% of users give the same use, there should be at least possibility of creating two distinct themes for example leisure and WORK.
In this way the user could get to the end of the day and have a theme involving the colors and layout of your live tiles according to your needs.

I would love to see this feauture on my WP!

How many think i'm making some sence here?

Hmm this may get moved to the "what wp8 needs to succeed thread"

But I will answer anyway

I have a separate live tile that contains all my work contacts and a separate live tile for work emails. Both are on my startscreen along with a friends live tile and a personal email tile. That's more than enough for me and don't really see the need for a changing theme to differentiate the two.

I suppose if you really wanted some sort of separation you could always rename kids corner as work and have a different setup showing only tiles relating to work and a different theme.

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I suppose if you really wanted some sort of separation you could always rename kids corner as work and have a different setup showing only tiles relating to work and a different theme.

Hum... Nice thought. And maybe fits to my needs, because i just want a distinct home screen for my "after-Work" life. My day work phone must have at TOP some tiles like Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Office, etc... At my "after-Work" day and weekends my home screen should be with TOP TILES like 6tag, Music, Skype, Viber, etc...

Thanks for the TIP, i never used Kids Corner and now i'm realizing that's just na awsome use to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans