Lumia 1020 Fuzzy Transitions

immyperez

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I just upgraded from the 920 and 1020. Feels nicer, faster, lighter and the camera is awesome!

But I noticed that when I transition (especially in black background) there is a fuzziness to it all!

When switching from the home screen to the apps list, the words are momentarily fuzzy for a few seconds! It's even worse during the open apps menu. As I slide between different open apps, the boxes kind of break a little during the transition.

The best way for me to explain it is like the kind is tears you get in PC games when v-sync is turned off. Is this how the phone is because of the screen technology? Or is my phone defective???

Any help would be most appreciated.

Last edited:

immyperez

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I feared as much. I only noticed it by chance, but once you do it can be a little disappointing. ?80 more than what I paid for my 920 makes it all the more heart breaking!

Don't get me wrong, love everything else. But that fuzziness, lol. My friends think I'm crazy staying with Nokia (5800, N8, L920) and they're dying to see what all the fuss is over my camera.

Hope they don't notice it after playing with it. I get so defensive over WP it's unreal, lmao!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos