nokia lumia 520 amber update problem

aashishzr

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I updated my lumia 520 2 days ago(OTA update).......but after the update there were no new features added to the phone.
I couldn't find any changes in the phone.Can anybody tell why is this happening.Was it the amber update or some other update??

ojo otter

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I got this on my lumia 520 as well! I downloaded and installed it once. It showed no difference. I checked. No updates. 2 days later i have an update. I download. It has an error. I try 5 times. It works. I now have all the features. Maybe you should try waiting a day or so? I don't know if this is a glitch or something. Hope I help.....

ojo otter

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
FM radio, Color Profile, Wifi Nearby, Me tile fix and flip to silence. (and all that other stuff) on my extras and info it says lumia amber. I'm pretty sure I've got all the features! Hope I help....I don't know what Microsoft and Nokia are up too!!!

Bipin Parakkal

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
i have tried downloading the update and it reached up to 35% a couple of times and showed an error message.. again and again i m trying but in betwen its disrupted as you mentioned.

ojo otter

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Yes....I downloaded it again and again yes.....I just downloaded when I was about to complain to Microsoft about it. Wierd!! I just say be patient and report it and wait for Microsoft/Nokia to fix it. :/

ojo otter

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here. I think your phone is only updated to GDR2 not Amber.. Wait for some time Amber rolling out soon.

Me? I'm pretty sure I've got everything.....Fmradio, Colour profile...i think the other guy hasn't though. Just be patient, its what we gotta do on windows phone.....:/

lin0x

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened to me..not sure what went wrong..but no changes here..its 3 days since the update and i didn't get any other updates

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro