Well, my favorite batty monitoring app is no longer published (Battery | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States))

Anyone have a better app they like? I prefer one that shows the capacity and discharge rate. And minimal ads that don't overlay badly.
    09-27-2013 01:26 PM
    I've used many different battery monitoring apps over the last year including the one you linked to but didn't really like any of them enough to stick with one. I've now settled on another app called Insider Insider | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) which not only monitors your battery (with a live tile) but also has many other functions that are quite useful. It may not be what you are looking for but I've decided that it's the all in one app for me and I've stopped looking for any other battery apps now.

There is also a paid version of Insider too if you want to remove the adds.

Insider Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Guzzler3 likes this.
    09-27-2013 01:57 PM
    I use Battery by Enless Soft.
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/st...8-e934815b25cb

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    09-27-2013 03:13 PM
    I used to use Battery Level for WP8 but like Battery Pro even better: Battery Pro+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    09-27-2013 03:48 PM
    I used to use Battery Level for WP8 but like Battery Pro even better: Battery Pro+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    I've used both of those applications you mentioned but still wasn't satisfied. Although the Battery Pro+ application wasn't too bad but actually fairly decent.
    09-27-2013 05:09 PM
    09-27-2013 05:33 PM
    I'm currently running Insider. Didn't know about this one. Not bad. A bit cluttered, but lot's of information.

Weird why Battery was delisted for awhile.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    09-27-2013 08:06 PM
    I'm currently running Insider. Didn't know about this one. Not bad. A bit cluttered, but lot's of information.

Weird why Battery was delisted for awhile.
    I agree. Insider is a bit cluttered, which is why I'm using it just to monitor my battery and for the shortcuts and also for the occasional diagnostics test.
    09-27-2013 08:51 PM
    I agree. Insider is a bit cluttered, which is why I'm using it just to monitor my battery and for the shortcuts and also for the occasional diagnostics test.
    That's pretty much what I use Insider for too. It's an all in one multi app with a ton of features that a lot of people wouldn't bother with which makes it a bit cluttered. To be honest, the devs of the app could have stripped it down and released several separate apps instead of just the one with all those features.
    09-28-2013 01:55 PM
    That's pretty much what I use Insider for too. It's an all in one multi app with a ton of features that a lot of people wouldn't bother with which makes it a bit cluttered. To be honest, the devs of the app could have stripped it down and released several separate apps instead of just the one with all those features.
    Hello,
    I'm Developer of Insider. I'm seriously considering about several separate apps.
    10-14-2013 05:33 AM