Enable Nokia Lumia 920 as a usb flash drive. Deleted file recovery

drram

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the exact problem on my Nokia 930 Windows 8.1 phone. No use. I tried three different recovery software - Recuva, Jihosoft, Card Data Recovery. Looks like many others are frustrated by the loss of their photos as well. My problem arose from deleting the Pro images directly from the phone thinking I will retain the Pro_Highres images. When I deleted the Pro images, I guess Pro_Highres are gone as well. Some good pictures lost forever.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the exact problem on my Nokia 930 Windows 8.1 phone. No use. I tried three different recovery software - Recuva, Jihosoft, Card Data Recovery. Looks like many others are frustrated by the loss of their photos as well. My problem arose from deleting the Pro images directly from the phone thinking I will retain the Pro_Highres images. When I deleted the Pro images, I guess Pro_Highres are gone as well. Some good pictures lost forever.

The phone does not connect as a mass storage device to the PC, so you can't use those tools.

Probably the best you can hope for is checking your OneDrive camera roll, since the phone backs up there by default. My money is on it not being hires, but its something.

akira1229

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
I am facing the same problem as yours and until now im looking for the solution. need to recognize my windows phone(lumia 920) as a drive or mass storage. hope someone can help us with our problem/.

volt32

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
There are no reason to reply to Adorly, but for others that are dealing with a similar case i will mark that have u ever tried disk drill recovery tools? I heard they can locate even broken partitions, the main point is to not upload any data until u rec your stuff, because in that way u will permanently erase them all.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3