Unable to purchase apps using debit card India

jaypatel19

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Couldn't you use Paypal to link your debit card to your Paypal account and then use paypal to buy apps?

no my friend, PAYPAL is not available for all countries, we in india has only 2 options Credit/Debit card or Microsoft gift card(which option is enabled but can't buy it in india hence it's only available in US may b)

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
someone in another thread mentioned this workaround: enable the setting that reads incoming SMS to you. That way you don't have to switch away from the website.

riteshbendre

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings > speech > read incoming text aloud (bluetooth and headsets)..this way...when you get a message, just say read it...it will just open a dropdown ..read as well as display,,just memorise the OTP..cancel and enter in the browser...

I do it the same way, works with my SBI Bank Credit Card!

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to go OT, but when I was near New Delhi last year, there was a store where you recharge your mobile accounts, and that place also installed apps for people. Like, an app would have a physical package in the store that people could pick up and look at, and a salesperson would tell them about the app and install it to their phone through bluetooth, from another phone, and no internet connection was even required. I was quite amazed by this. Is this common?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05