Nokia Message

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
The newer ones are noticeably quieter than the old ones. I had to switch to the MS ones so I could pick them out.

By the way, does anyone know how I pick between the Nokia and MS sounds for calendar alerts? Ta.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The newer ones are noticeably quieter than the old ones. I had to switch to the MS ones so I could pick them out.

By the way, does anyone know how I pick between the Nokia and MS sounds for calendar alerts? Ta.

This. I like the new Nokia tones but they're a bit quieter. It doesn't help that the Amber update (at least in the EU) enforced a new, lower volume level (for me it's 13/30) every time you restart the device.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't help that the Amber update (at least in the EU) enforced a new, lower volume level (for me it's 13/30) every time you restart the device.

I did not know that, thanks for mentioning it. Just checked that on mine (a UK 920) and I have it on around 18-20 usually. Restarted and yep, volume 13.

ragazzopigro

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was looking for this myself and found that someone uploaded it on Zedge (Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge). Search for "Nokia message no Amb" and it'll bring you right to it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos