my debit card not accepted

diktea

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi friends,
I am from India, I am using VISA Debit card. I registered my card to buy apps and games, but whenever i try to buy it says payment failed as your card my be expired. i am damn sure its working as i am using it to purchase things from other shoppings sites.... i thought my registering would not have been right, so i tried to delete from 'Wallet' app but it says you have to delete it from my microsoft account online. why would microsoft accept my card if it is not valid???

Please help....

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
There is nothng anyone here can do. Don't understand why you believe we could help you. Things get tricky when you are dealing with payment methods from around the globe. Hell, things get tricky between the US and Canada. Best bet to contact MSFT and get explanation from them. If its got a VISA logo there really shouldn't be an issue. Of course were phone junkies, not bankers.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Happens all the time with me, a lot of banks block Microsoft purchases. You have to call your bank and have them release the block. That's been my solution, hopefully yours as well!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster