HTC One Like Video Highlight Maker for Windows Phone 8??

ChristianKing

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering getting the Lumia 1020 and returning to Windows Phone. However, the one feature I would like to keep from my HTC One is the ability to take my pictures and video files and compile them into one short film with music.

Does windows phone have an application that can do the same? I haven't come across one searching online This feature really adds a lot of value to every picture and video you add to your phone. Even pictures that you might not keep suddenly become funny clips in a short film.

eugie

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm considering getting the Lumia 1020 and returning to Windows Phone. However, the one feature I would like to keep from my HTC One is the ability to take my pictures and video files and compile them into one short film with music.

Does windows phone have an application that can do the same? I haven't come across one searching online This feature really adds a lot of value to every picture and video you add to your phone. Even pictures that you might not keep suddenly become funny clips in a short film.

It depends if the developer will build video editor or movie fx, muvee maker ect. These apps will come to windowsphone soon.

ChristianKing

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Actually, it turns out that Windows Phone 8 isn't so friendly when it comes to video uploads, manipulation and management. Hopefully 8.1 will bring wholesale changes for video on the platform. Nokia purchased the actual company that created the video suit used on the HTC ONE, so Microsoft has the tools in-house. Now windows phone just needs to support them. When you consider the camera tech in the Lumia Line of devices, not having a proper mobile video editing suit is an embarrassment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss