So I'm new to WP8 and coming from apple there are some things that don't make sense to me.

When I go to an artist in my music collection, I can't see the song list for the album I'm looking up. Instead, when I swipe left I get an alphabetical list of all songs on all albums for this artist. How can I see the song list for a given album?

Also, is it just me or is it difficult to create playlists on the phone itself? How can I name it?

Thanks
    10-07-2013 10:49 AM
    So I'm new to WP8 and coming from apple there are some things that don't make sense to me.

When I go to an artist in my music collection, I can't see the song list for the album I'm looking up. Instead, when I swipe left I get an alphabetical list of all songs on all albums for this artist. How can I see the song list for a given album?

Also, is it just me or is it difficult to create playlists on the phone itself? How can I name it?

Thanks
    Playlists are a pain on WP. I found this, hopefully it helps with you. http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...-easy-way.html

Are you using Nokia Music or Xbox music?

In Xbox - tap Music - tap Artist name - tap album name (don't hit the play button at any time otherwise it starts playing)

In Nokia Music - tap my music - then follow the exact same sequence as above.

Hopefully that's what you were looking for.
    10-07-2013 11:00 AM
    I use xbox music cuz Nokia Music is too slow even in my 920.
    But I have no problem organizing my music and playlists thanks to iTunes and the Windows Phone app for windows 7/8. It works like a charm ;)
    10-07-2013 11:04 AM