Lack of "corporate" apps is killing WP

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
The Instagram petition is so close, 134 signatures away, at time of writing. I don't use Instagram, as I think it's kind of silly. However, it clearly is a big deal for some people, enough for it to be a deal breaker when decided their next phone. Plus, all the blogs posting about lack of Instagram on Windows Phone has really been bothering me, I'm tired of it. As such, despite me not using the service, I signed the petition, more or less for the principle of the thing.

Maybe Daniel can throw us a bone and make a front page announcement? There's got to be at least 134 people who read this site but haven't yet signed the petition...

nohra

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
The Instagram petition is so close, 134 signatures away, at time of writing. I don't use Instagram, as I think it's kind of silly. However, it clearly is a big deal for some people, enough for it to be a deal breaker when decided their next phone. Plus, all the blogs posting about lack of Instagram on Windows Phone has really been bothering me, I'm tired of it. As such, despite me not using the service, I signed the petition, more or less for the principle of the thing.

Maybe Daniel can throw us a bone and make a front page announcement? There's got to be at least 134 people who read this site but haven't yet signed the petition...

Can't agree more!! I am SICK of constantly hearing about instagram!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs