Delete family room calendar appointments

utkarshseth

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I used to have a Windows phone 8 and I used the family room feature to set up some appointments. I no longer have the phone now. The recurring appointments I set up still show up on my hotmail calendar. How do I go about deleting those appointments? When I click on the appointment on calendar.live.com it shows me an error message. Any tips?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I do not think the phone has anything to do with it...once the connection is made, not sure you even need the phone to continue to do it.

I have my 920, the wife has an iPhone and we use the family room calendar on the daily. She puts in at least 2-3 events each week from her iPhone and I can move edit delete from my phone or the computer without a problem.

I just gave it a try, I found something she entered from her iPhone and deleted it from the computer...no windows phone involved. I have a feeling the error might be due to something specific to that one event. Sorry...not much of a tip, haha

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The family room calendar is a different calendar then your main one. On the device you have just unselect family room.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss