3 row of tiles coming to the 9XX series?

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Take it with a pinch of salt you say, but I'm very excited about this feature, and also I feel a little bad for the Ativ S and 8X users because they won't get it because of 720p screens. Well, it's bad for other Lumia users too. We'll see how it'll work, some say that it will be too cluttered, some say that it won't be, we'll see (if this is true, that we'll get it)

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Take it with a pinch of salt you say, but I'm very excited about this feature, and also I feel a little bad for the Ativ S and 8X users because they won't get it because of 720p screens. Well, it's bad for other Lumia users too. We'll see how it'll work, some say that it will be too cluttered, some say that it won't be, we'll see (if this is true, that we'll get it)
I think You can decide wether or not to use 3 in a row

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

Man, I don't even care for having 3 bigass tiles. I love my 720 as the way it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss