WP Versus Prior Phones

emptyfish

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I am a relatively new WP convert from Android, and let me start off by saying that I'm a satisfied user. I love my Lumia and think it is far superior to Android in many ways (totally different topic). I'm interested to know if there are specific features or capabilities that other WP users miss when it comes to their prior OS of choice. Maybe these will energize a developer to help us out... ;)

First and foremost, I really miss Locale. In case you aren't familiar, Locale was a service app on Android that would allow you to create triggered events, like turning on Wi-Fi every morning at 10am or turning off your ringer when you got to work. Awesome app.

The next one for me is more generic, I feel like there's not a really good music experience on WP. I like Xbox music and even subscribed, but the best way I can describe it is "noisy". I just can't seem to find what I want to play without spending 10 minutes scrolling through my entire library.

I have no iPhone experience, but I'd be curious if there are the things that you miss. Please be constructive! :)

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre