I find myself going into my settings to turn off wifi when I leave home and turn it back on when I go somewhere that has wifi or when I get back home. I also turn off bluetooth when I'm not in my car and turn it back on. I also turn off location services unless I need use my gps.

Is there an app where I can make like different profiles of what signals to turn on/off and I have to do is switch to that profile or something similar? I'm using a Lumia 920 if that makes any difference
    10-12-2013 10:46 PM
    10-13-2013 01:42 AM
    I use Insider Pro which primarily allows you to put a live tile on your start screen with battery life information (% charged, estimated runtime left etc) - but also allows you to put shortcuts to the radio settings too - I have shortcuts to airplane mode, wifi, location settings and bluetooth. No 'profiles' as such, but does make it a bit faster to turn stuff on and off. Also has a live tile to turn the LED flash on and off to use as a flashlight.

Search results for "insider pro" | Windows Phone (United States)
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    10-13-2013 05:05 AM
    10-13-2013 05:10 AM
    I use this one myself and I use it every day. No issues.
    Connectivity Tiles | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    10-13-2013 05:36 AM
    I use Insider Pro which primarily allows you to put a live tile on your start screen with battery life information (% charged, estimated runtime left etc) - but also allows you to put shortcuts to the radio settings too - I have shortcuts to airplane mode, wifi, location settings and bluetooth. No 'profiles' as such, but does make it a bit faster to turn stuff on and off. Also has a live tile to turn the LED flash on and off to use as a flashlight.

Search results for "insider pro" | Windows Phone (United States)
    I can confirm that Insider is very useful. There is also even a free version, with ads. Bear in mind that it is cluttered, and it auto-updates the live tile only on Wi-Fi, but it can pull off diagnostic tests and pull Bing Lockscreens for you.

Yes, diagnostics tests.
    10-13-2013 06:55 AM