Problem in Xbox music!

Ice1Fox

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello
I bought a new unlocked ativ s device
and when i enter the music+videos hub it doesnt show me xbox music store!!
Its really important to me!
Please help!:unhappysweat:

Ice1Fox

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
That's strange. Did you set up your Microsoft account in your phone already?

Yes
Can it be because i wrote im 17(and i am) then it asked for parents and i faked mine(dont worry im mature) so im a "kid"
Can it be because of that?
I hope not
BTW
All premissions allowed in this "child" account

nelsonecm

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
If your Microsoft account is from a country that doesn't have Xbox music that's the problem, I used to have a Latin American account and I didn't had Music Store available, when I used my USA account it showed up.

Ice1Fox

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
If your Microsoft account is from a country that doesn't have Xbox music that's the problem, I used to have a Latin American account and I didn't had Music Store available, when I used my USA account it showed up.

are u sure???
and if you are right how can i have usa?

nelsonecm

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
That was happening to me, you have to create a new one and choose USA in your region, because if you change the region in your actual account it doesn't work, at least that was my case.

Ice1Fox

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
That was happening to me, you have to create a new one and choose USA in your region, because if you change the region in your actual account it doesn't work, at least that was my case.

Can you guide me how to create new one and use it?
Cause when i tried to switch an account i couldnt find that option :(

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
You need to change your country/region, regional format, and browser and search language to English (United States). Try that, soft reset your phone, then see if Xbox music is there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos