One feature i want added to WP8

Jason De Castro

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Printing. I've got documents in skydrive i need hard copies of and if i were using my iphone i would be able to print it no worries. However as im fully invested in WP8 i really want the windows phone team to add this to "sharing". Does anyone else want this feature? It could be useful in the enterprise. Thanks.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Printing. I've got documents in skydrive i need hard copies of and if i were using my iphone i would be able to print it no worries. However as im fully invested in WP8 i really want the windows phone team to add this to "sharing". Does anyone else want this feature? It could be useful in the enterprise. Thanks.
That could be a good feature. Do any of the other OS also have this?

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
That could be a good feature. Do any of the other OS also have this?

Android does, but you have to have the system set up for it. Add at least one printer to Google Cloud Print, and then install the app on the phone. Google Cloud Print will then be one of the Share options. The nice thing about this system is that you can print from anywhere. You can be in Hong Kong and print to your printer in New York City.

lumiadeb

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Lol.See how new technology walks backward and yet can't keep up with old tech.My nokia Symbian had a printing option.nokia 5233 with very meagre hardware has it.All these android and wp are just big hypes with no good functionality.

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Lol.See how new technology walks backward and yet can't keep up with old tech.My nokia Symbian had a printing option.nokia 5233 with very meagre hardware has it.All these android and wp are just big hypes with no good functionality.

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

You should try it and see the improvements. They are real and huge.

:)

Cloudprint is fantastic , works with browsers and extremely help full when files are on a phone only

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99