Please Help!!! We need a Nokia Windows Phone on Sprint

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I ran into this thread today on Sprint's website, and I need everyone to help me support it. We need to put our voices out there!!! Sprint needs a highend Lumia device as they are the only major carrier in the US that does not carry one. We need to start doing things like tweeting Sprint, Nokia, Softbank, Windows Phone, and Masayoshi Son who is Softbanks CEO. Let's bug the heck out of all of them.

Head over to this link and place a comment because Sprint's customers should not be limited to their subpar HTC and Samsung offerings.

https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/136445

Thanks everyone an advance for your help.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I would expect Sprint to carry Nokia Windows Phones eventually. It took longer for Verizon to get them than AT&T/T-Mobile.

quantum tao

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
sprint had wp7 on the htc arrive. they gave it 0% effort and no support or updates. then when wp8 came out they said they weren't going to sell it on any phones. I jumped ship and went to Verizon. sprint can suck it as far as i'm concerned.

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
We should start a petition to end Sprint.

They seriously need to fold as a company. I have no idea as to how they get away with charging people that much for edge speeds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6