Have Facebook blocked access?

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having serious problems with their Facebook integration today? I'm talking either via the People hub or the app.

Earlier I tried to accept an event invite on the Facebook beta app but got a message that my RSVP couldn't be sent at this time. Thought nothing of it as I thought it may have been my poor signal at work. However I've since tried responding to a friend on both the Facebook app (beta version) and through the People Hub and get a message "You don't have permission to post here" via People hub and "Your comment could not be posted at this time" on the app.

Anyone else? Using GDR 3 on Lumia 920.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone having serious problems with their Facebook integration today? I'm talking either via the People hub or the app.

Earlier I tried to accept an event invite on the Facebook beta app but got a message that my RSVP couldn't be sent at this time. Thought nothing of it as I thought it may have been my poor signal at work. However I've since tried responding to a friend on both the Facebook app (beta version) and through the People Hub and get a message "You don't have permission to post here" via People hub and "Your comment could not be posted at this time" on the app.

Anyone else? Using GDR 3 on Lumia 920.
yup on gdr3 l920 att but seems Facebook is having issues everywhere

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon