Windows Phone needs this Windows 8 feature

evilrobot

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
How to Share Apps Between Different User Accounts on Windows 8

Having recently gone back to iOS for our phones I've rediscovered the pleasure of sharing app purchases with my wife. I just found out this is possible on Windows 8 too (via link above!). Would have love to have been able to do this on WP. It would also be nice if you could log into a different account for xbox music, so we could share an xbox music account (like how iOS lets you use different Apple IDs for Game Center, App Store, iMessage, and iCloud on the same device). Oddly enough, this is something we can do with the xbox music app for iOS that can't be done using windows phones. I still keep a Lumia 520 for access to xbox music separate from my phone [like an iPod - but with an annoying message about your sim missing every time you turn it on :) ] and will keep watching WP8 to see what direction it takes in the future.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that sounds like a good feature to have with luck Microsoft will get this feature and other for WP8.1 or earlier.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I agree, this and unification between Win8 and Wp8 stores would be much appreciated

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

Fuhrer D

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I would like this as well. I bought Halo, and have to pay for it again if I want to put it on my 810 since it is already on my 925.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos