Need nokia pro cam xap

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
There's anyone have Nokia Pro Cam .xap ?

I'm using Lumia 720 and just update my Nokia Pro Cam to Nokia Camera, but it's very often force closed when showing my photo that I just taken.

So I think to uninstall the Nokia Camera and install the Nokia Pro Cam if anybody have the xap file.

Sent from Windows Phone 8

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
You can try this method. It worked for my wife's 820 but that was on GDR2. If you read the thread you'll see that others have got to work on other models.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-820/239041-nokia-pro-cam-lumia-820-a.html

Keep in mind that when you set the proxy to get the program you'll not be able to download it, the download will stop but don't panic. Switch the proxy off and then continue the download. Should be good.

All I can say is give a try. I highly doubt you'll find a .xap of the app.

s_madhekar

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Go to Windows store on your PC and not Phone.
Search for the app. You can see option to download and install manually at the bottom of page.
Just downloaded it and copy same on your SD card. Restart the phone.
Will see a option of SD card when you open the store on your phone.
But not sure if you will able to install , but will able to see the XAP file .

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all answer

I already use the proxy method since first time I download n install nokia pro cam n than I update it to nokia camera..but my problem is nokia camera very often force closed,so I wan to uninstall nokia camera n back to nokia pro cam (like downgrade)..but first,I need nokia pro cam xap to do that..

And I already read a tutorial how to install apps or game from SD card..

Any suggestion where I can found the nokia pro cam xap?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You could always wait until they release it for the phone....

Yeah, yeah... I know... We have an entitled mindset and can't wait for what will eventually come to us, but that we currently do not have legal rights to have...... Welcome to America.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all answer

I already use the proxy method since first time I download n install nokia pro cam n than I update it to nokia camera..but my problem is nokia camera very often force closed,so I wan to uninstall nokia camera n back to nokia pro cam (like downgrade)..but first,I need nokia pro cam xap to do that..

And I already read a tutorial how to install apps or game from SD card..

I have no idea where you would find a .xap file for it. Also have tried uninstalling Nokia Camera and re-installing it?

Any suggestion where I can found the nokia pro cam xap?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon