share your thoughts make this worth noticing by Microsoft :D or just imagine stuff and share peace !
    10-27-2013 11:59 AM
    * "3G only" option in network settings
    * notification centre
    * usb mode on connection to pc
    * automatic Bluetooth on while sharing files via BT
    * download and save files on sd card via IE
    * install apps on sd card
    * a chm reader app
    * better clipboard management
    * separate volume adjustments
    * send pdf files via mail directly or Bluetooth
    * a basic file manager to find atleast the downloaded files.
    Last edited by akks; 10-29-2013 at 08:07 AM.
    10-27-2013 12:14 PM
    -Lock screen rotation lock
    -Ability to change ringtones (Bah I can live with default tones, I've seen many haunted souls moaning for it)
    -Ability to delete the mysterious 'Other' storage

Nothing else I want. MS better hear me because of my avatar LOL.
    Taba Nyokum likes this.
    10-27-2013 12:16 PM
    ^those features are already added in GDR3

as for me, Cortana, the personal assistant would be awesome
    10-27-2013 03:55 PM
    Separate ringtone volume from music volume. (a must for me)

message notification with the windows logo blinking (like the Nokia 5800)

improve the OS speed and battery efficiency.
    10-27-2013 03:56 PM
    * APIs to access music and videos library
    * file and download manager.
    * install apps (at least app data) to SD.
    * Cortana :)
    10-27-2013 04:05 PM
    I just want a decent media player..
    10-27-2013 04:06 PM
    Agree, and 1that allow us to drag to a specific time of video or music
    10-27-2013 04:25 PM
    1) WP absolutely needs a brightness toggle. This is a basic requirement for any phone OS. The 'auto' brightness setting is ok, but just isn't enough for varied lighting situations.

2) This brightness slider needs to be implemented into an overall control centre, much like iOS and Android. It makes sense, is very practical, and is discrete...coming up only when needed. Currently on WP OS you must have buttons pinned to the home screen to access simple controls. For all the time Microsoft had to work on Windows Phone OS, they missed some simple things. I heard this control centre concept is to be released in the next update, is this true? The screen rotation control is another utility that needs to be implemented into the control centre.

3) The ability to organize the list of apps. Scrolling through the whole list is cumbersome to say the least. There are better ways than a list.
    eruptflail likes this.
    10-27-2013 04:37 PM
    Great minds at work. All the ideas are just so fantastic and so needed on wp os but most of all what i need are folders and toggle centre so that i don't have to go again and again to settings that's annoying and saving apps
    10-28-2013 01:44 PM
    And saving apps and games on sd card
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.
    10-28-2013 01:44 PM
    Sending pdf and other files via Bluetooth or atleast by email.
    Sending by mail option in adobe is such a tedious job. Please Microsoft, most of ur customers buying ur product need a good office phone.
    I got humiliated today from a government office when i urgently needed to mail them a pdf file which was present in my smartphone. First time i missed my android phone today and realised that my smartphone is useless. Nokia is doing simply well but the OS needs a Lotta improvement.. Microsoft please hear this.
    MANY BASIC FEATURES OF A SMARTPHONE OS IS LACKING IN WINDOWS PHONE!
    I had used Symbian,android,iOs before.Wp is definitely fluidic,stable n stylish but functionality wise this is the dumbest OS I've ever seen.. Waste of our hardly earned money.
    10-29-2013 07:56 AM
    A redo or forward button in Internet explorer (as opposed to only a back button)

Better sync with our personal media (music, video, podcasts!) like the ZUNE PC software did in wp7 or better.

Podcast tracking of podcasts listened to, so they don't download again when they are deleted.

Improved Tasks and sync with OUTLOOK Tasks.
    Last edited by Kevin Rush; 10-29-2013 at 09:00 AM.
    10-29-2013 08:25 AM
    Video and Song Share
    File Manager
    Ability to do 2 thing a la windows 8, i would like to watch a movie AND chatt via Whassap etc.
    More Theme Colors
    better music player, with Most Played Playlist please! ( I Miss this feature since i left my N8)

they need to fix that issue with the music player and video player,
    everytime i oppened the music player, and i have to watch a video, then go back to the music player i have to Open it AGAIN UGG!

Fix that and i will be happy :)
    10-29-2013 08:42 AM
    1. Gapless music playback.
    2. Quiet time.
    3. Seperate volume controls for notifications and ringer.
    4. Toast notificatoin history of some sort.
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.
    10-29-2013 10:24 AM
    A useable music management process. I want to ditch my ancient iPod but it handles songs and playlists far better than my 920.
    10-29-2013 01:21 PM
    Games and apps to be installed on sd card...windows key must be glowing as a notification received alert &cortana...:)
    10-29-2013 01:37 PM
    Has been posted above, but I will repeat
    LED notifications for missed calls
    or better yet: the full nokia breathing system.
    10-29-2013 01:45 PM
    Notification Center
    Quick Control Center
    Gapless music playback
    File manager
    Double 2x4 live tile
    Personal Assistant ala J.A.R.V.I.S
    More customization options
    Separate volume controls
    10-29-2013 01:50 PM
    1. Gapless music playback.
    2. Quiet time.
    3. Seperate volume controls for notifications and ringer.
    4. Toast notificatoin history of some sort.
    Question about your #3. I agree we need a separation of volumes, but are you asking for one for notifications (i.e. text messages, toasts, and one for incomming phone calls?)

I think a better option would be to have one for ringtones AND notifications, and one for Music, video, games, & other) You could even throw in a 3rd one if you want an alarm volume, but I don't mind the fact of the alarm just being set to the max with no way to adjust it.

Agree with the rest of your list though.
    10-29-2013 02:38 PM
    Question about your #3. I agree we need a separation of volumes, but are you asking for one for notifications (i.e. text messages, toasts, and one for incomming phone calls?)

I think a better option would be to have one for ringtones AND notifications, and one for Music, video, games, & other) You could even throw in a 3rd one if you want an alarm volume, but I don't mind the fact of the alarm just being set to the max with no way to adjust it.

Agree with the rest of your list though.
    You are right, the ability to control all three: media, notification and ringer volumes separately is something that is needed.
    tk-093 and Kevin Rush like this.
    10-29-2013 02:49 PM
    Does the latest version of WP8 allow any sort of file to be attached to an email? W7.8 only allows pictures as attachments unless you go in through another way and 'share' the file. If they haven't fixed that yet, then that gets my vote.
    10-29-2013 03:54 PM
    Check this awesome video I found on YouTube. Its a windows phone 8.1/9 UI concept. I think its amazing and if Microsoft could pull this off, then WP would have no competition. http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=tRVC4BKWaP8
    akks likes this.
    10-29-2013 03:55 PM
    Check this awesome video I found on YouTube. Its a windows phone 8.1/9 UI concept. I think its amazing and if Microsoft could pull this off, then WP would have no competition. http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=tRVC4BKWaP8
    nice one.but it'll take another 10 years for Microsoft to do that,first they have to fire all google officials working in Microsoft.. Lol
    10-29-2013 04:14 PM
    True xd
    10-29-2013 04:45 PM