Indestructible Nokia

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
thats great !!
but i don't think the battery could have survived 3 months under water..it usually swells when submerged !!

anyways i have heard that L820 and 920 have very fragile screen ?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
All mobile phones have a fragile screen. Until flexible screens come that is will continue to be the issue.

Exactly, and because the screen of my Lumia 800 shattered after one drop I really dislike these "indestructible" threads...

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Exactly, and because the screen of my Lumia 800 shattered after one drop I really dislike these "indestructible" threads...

Nice Story but i can't Really Believe it...

But my Lumia 800 droped about 15 Times and Still Works fine (Screen also is not broken).
So it Depends on Luck and how it drops if it Brakes or not...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Nice Story but i can't Really Believe it...

I actually really don't care about what you might believe or not. Some people believe in god, some in the absence of god, some believe in the Easter Bunny. That's just absolutely all right.

But my Lumia 800 droped about 15 Times and Still Works fine (Screen also is not broken).
So it Depends on Luck

So, maybe I was unlucky or maybe you were lucky. Still, the point is that the screen can shatter easily.

and how it drops if it Brakes or not...

You can say this about every phone. I dropped my Samsung Omnia W a few times, I dropped my 8X once or twice. Both are still perfectly fine. Nothing special about Nokia there.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The fact is that whether a phone breaks on the first drop or not depends on the physics of the drop, not the total drop count. Anything can be broken on the first drop, if that drop combines all of the right physics to exploit the weaknesses of whatever is being dropped.

There's no point at all in arguing whether a phone will survive a single drop or a thousand. It all depends on the drop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss