fireworks mode ?

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
hey guys..just wanted to know if its possible to have Fireworks mode on lumia 820 ?

i couldnt find it on my cell or any other app having such feature ?

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
i suppose every samsung and most android phone it..its useful to click pictures of object in motion like a firework !!
gives a really good effect

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
i suppose every samsung and most android phone it..its useful to click pictures of object in motion like a firework !!
gives a really good effect

It's called Nokia SmartCam in WP. There's also Nokia Camera which is the combined Smart Cam and Pro Cam coming soon or you can try doing a proxy download.

There's also Blink, Turbo Camera and I'm sure if you do some searching around on the Store you'll find others.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
@N_laRUE
i did search a lot but all the apps you mentioned clicks a burst of pics n lets you select 1 picture where Fireworks mode has a slow shutter speed allowing a person to take pictures in motion with special effect !

its even present on all android phones. cinemagraph just creates a GIF which does not fulfill my purpose.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Use Nokia Camera app and set it to manual, use low ISO, and long shutter speed. The down side of doing this, is that like with a DSLR (which I've used many times for fireworks), you must have a tripod or you just won't get a good shot. No amount of holding still can make up for keeping the shutter open for even a quarter of a second, let alone the few seconds that you'd want for fireworks shots. Nokia Camera allows for a 4 second shot, at least on the 928. I think there is a hardware limitation, IIRC.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
@N_laRUE
i did search a lot but all the apps you mentioned clicks a burst of pics n lets you select 1 picture where Fireworks mode has a slow shutter speed allowing a person to take pictures in motion with special effect !

its even present on all android phones. cinemagraph just creates a GIF which does not fulfill my purpose.

Since you own a L820 you cannot just simply download Nokia Camera because it's not available yet.

Follow this link and go through the thread and download the app. http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-apps/246771-2.htm

One tip for downloading through proxy is that once you get the download going it will cause an error. Don't panic. Go back to your WiFi settings and put your settings back to normal and then continue the download.

Nokia Camera has a whole bunch of settings for your camera. It's like using a professional camera. It also has Smart Cam built in.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
@N_laRUE

Since you own a L820 you cannot just simply download Nokia Camera because it's not available yet.

Follow this link and go through the thread and download the app. http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-apps/246771-2.htm

One tip for downloading through proxy is that once you get the download going it will cause an error. Don't panic. Go back to your WiFi settings and put your settings back to normal and then continue the download.

Nokia Camera has a whole bunch of settings for your camera. It's like using a professional camera. It also has Smart Cam built in.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
@hopmedic
i have been trying to download the NC since 2 hours but it gives an error 800fff

i followed the steps and was ableto download a samsung app but for some reason NC ain't downloading on 820

On 520 i was able to download nokia pro cam

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I can't help you with that - I haven't done any of the illegal stuff, so I don't know how it works. As was stated above, though, ProShot will give you the controls you need for this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6