The latest Nokia updates have been confusing to say the least.

Killing user default settings with allowing the new "here maps" app only in a blue tile (which is totally stupid) is one thing.

But what's with all that app renaming and replacing? No official info about anything then apps disappear are replaced by new ones. On my Lumia 920 I now see Nokia Cam (which has replaced Nokia Pro Cam without giving notice to the user, I now see two apps which seem to be the same but I'm unsure what that is about so please enlighten me:

The first one is "Intelligente Bilder" (can only access the german store so "intelligent pictures" is just a translation guess).

The other is Nokia "Smart Cam" - which seems to do the exact same thing.

is there any point at all in keeping the intelligente bilder app? I wish Nokia would be more open about this. Giving users duplicate apps is pretty confusing and not straight forward. So any thoughts on this would be welcome.
    11-05-2013 07:44 AM
    That's interesting. I just searched the US store for all Nokia apps, and I don't see an app with a similar tile. Search results for "nokia" | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    11-05-2013 07:53 AM
    That's interesting. I just searched the US store for all Nokia apps, and I don't see an app with a similar tile. Search results for "nokia" | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I think OP is talking about smart shoot.

Fired from my Lumia 820
    11-05-2013 08:29 AM