Positive selling experiences

davidD93

May 28, 2013
Visit site
There have been various posts on these forums about salespeople trying to turn people off WP's, so I thought I'd start this thread to highlight instances of those who have not tried to deter people from WP. I'll start:

Bought my 620 from a Virgin store back in February (a week after it came out here in the UK - that week was well spent reading many reviews on this then new phone - including a review from some website called Windows Phone Central - reading those reviews confirmed that I wanted this phone). Told the saleswoman what phone I wanted, there was no trying to refer me to an android, and even noted that this phone was selling well (clearly above their expectations considering it was their first WP), and this was back in Feb!

Any more to share?

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
There have been various posts on these forums about salespeople trying to turn people off WP's, so I thought I'd start this thread to highlight instances of those who have not tried to deter people from WP. I'll start:

Bought my 620 from a Virgin store back in February (a week after it came out here in the UK - that week was well spent reading many reviews on this then new phone - including a review from some website called Windows Phone Central - reading those reviews confirmed that I wanted this phone). Told the saleswoman what phone I wanted, there was no trying to refer me to an android, and even noted that this phone was selling well (clearly above their expectations considering it was their first WP), and this was back in Feb!

Any more to share?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ge...ssion/240795-u-s-carriers-getting-better.html :grin:

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I went into AT&T a few days ago to upgrade her from an HTC Vivid to a shiny, new Lumia 1020. It was a great experience. We had two reps helping us, and both were talking about how awesome the camera is. Then they asked me when I was planning on upgrading, and I mentioned I was waiting for the Lumia 1520. And the one guy(who had a note 3 and a samsung gear) was like, "Yea, that phone is going to be awesome." But I have honestly never had a rep try to steer me away from a phone I wanted to purchase. If any one ever tried, I would be taking my business elsewhere. I think the issue lies in the fact that a lot of people look to the reps to provide suggestions, and they usually suggest android or iOS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs