My family parent account login problems!

Paper_Link

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to download some app updates and then I get a pop up telling me:

Terms of use needed: the store terms of use must be accepted before you can buy this item. Ask your parent to go to windowsphone.com to accept the store's terms of use.

so I go to windowsphone.com log in with my own account and click on my family. Under the kids heading theres me and under the parents heading theres my dad. next to my name it say that the windows phone terms of use not accepted. and then above both names:

You may need to go to Xbox.com to accept your child's Xbox Terms of Service. To begin, have your child log in at Xbox.com.

So i go to xbox.com and do the xbox terms of service with the parent account for xbox, I go back to the store, i get a pop up saying:

Terms of use needed: the store terms of use must be accepted before you can buy this item. Ask your parent to go to windowsphone.com to accept the store's terms of use.

the problem is me or my dad can't remember the microsoft account he used to activate the my family feature for my account and windows phone.

Is there any way of finding out what microsoft account was used? Because of not I can't download any apps at all.

I'll be happy to elaborate on any of this if I need to.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3