Reducing exposure value when recording video

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I used to have a Nokia Lumia 900, which allowed me to increase or reduce exposure value when recording video. Now I have a Nokia Lumia 925, and this feature appears to be gone from the native camera app (it only works for photos). Did this feature get lost on the transition from Windows Phone 7 to 8, or is it very well hidden? Is there any app you know that can allow me to do this?

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
No app, I have an 810 and it never had it but it did have WB for Video in the native video, I have Nokia Camera which is Pro Cam plus Smart Cam and the "Pro" Cam Video doesn't even have WB settings... so much for being "Pro" it's even more basic that the built in.

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Well the Lumia 900 definitely had it, it's weird that WP8 seems to have less features than WP7 when it comes to video settings. I'll see if the guys in the WP8 app f?rum here know of a third-party app that has it.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Well the Lumia 900 definitely had it, it's weird that WP8 seems to have less features than WP7 when it comes to video settings. I'll see if the guys in the WP8 app f?rum here know of a third-party app that has it.

Really, it doesn't sound weird at all. Look at Zune vs. Xbox Music..... /sarcasm :straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2