Anyone else having trouble with their Microsoft Account?

In Limbo

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello all my fellow WP users. I'm having some issues with my device as of late. It seems that my phone is having issues authenticating my Microsoft Account. When I go to setting> Email+Accounts, it's prompting me with "Not up-to date". I re-entered the password and it just wouldn't take. As a precaution, I logged onto my account through 'outlook.com' just to ensure that I wasn't entering the wrong password. I then created a new password and then soft reset my phone. I waited about 30 minutes, and then I tried to re-enter my new password and still no success.

As I write this, my Hotmail and Gmail account both are now showing the "Not up-to date" notification as well. Also, I tried logging into my Zune account and it's telling me that my password is still incorrect. I can still log into 'outlook.com' fine though.

If anyone else is having this issue, please let me know. If anyone has a solution besides a hard-reset, please help!

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
i havent had any issues with my phone but my 360 has been brutal with XBL...my microsoft account, although already configured with dual authentication and backup email...still always wants me to choose a 3rd option to ensure 'its me'. ITS ME!!! stupid thing is driving me nuts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077