nokia lumia black update for AT&T

ilovenokia

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Come on guys GDR3 already released but Nokia Black update need more testing since it come with Nokia extra enhancements for Lumia Phones, this is a good thing to avoid any GDR3 issues.

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Come on guys GDR3 already released but Nokia Black update need more testing since it come with Nokia extra enhancements for Lumia Phones, this is a good thing to avoid any GDR3 issues.
this isn't a bash on Nokia, but a poke at att. Nokia released amber to all other carriers except for att, until approximately 12 weeks after the release date of the 1020 on att.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
this isn't a bash on Nokia, but a poke at att. Nokia released amber to all other carriers except for att, until approximately 12 weeks after the release date of the 1020 on att.

I love to poke at ATT as well. But Nokia took it's damn time with the Amber update. It was announced in May, released with the 925 in early June, and Nokia official rollout for existing phones was from August to September with ATT getting the update in October. For a firmware update! I dunno, I'm not expecting an official Nokia rollout for a few months, even though HTC and Samsung have both released GDR3 for their phones. At some point you can't excuse Nokia either. I'm hoping the 8.1 update will combine all of Nokia's firmware's into the official OS, so we don't have to start dealing with this fragmentation crap anymore

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon