Windows Phone is like Bada!

ashisgcd

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello.I have Nokia Lumia 920 currently running GDR3 Preview with Amber.Normally,my standby battery drain is about 5% every 12 hours,or sometimes 3% every 12 hours,and I think its good.but when I open a heavy app,close it(like Spiderman game),and then open another app(like jack of tools),use the gps and then close it,and then use other app then close it(which is ram extensive),I find that my phone no longer gives the same battery life as before,i.e. it goes up to 10%,and the issue isn't solved unil I restart!!Note that I close every single app by the multasking.Am I supposed to reboot the phone every time I open a resource extensive app?Sounds much like Bada,which too had the same issue like this.i bought Windows phone ,thinking it wouldn't be the same,and would be like iOS(everyone knows how stable it is...)..And also note that the issue was even worse before GDR3 and ven GDR2!.And seriously,i HaTE apple!:angry:

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure, but I don't think it drains that much battery, it's probably just the battery-indicator that goes down. They tend to do that when they are used a lot, and then go back up a bit if you leave the phone/restart it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven