A bit of positive news for the Windows Phone...

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I just took a chance and put some money down on BB stock. Even though I don't see them having much of a future it's shockingly undervalued right now. I look for them to exit the handset and tablet business and turn into a software company. Much like Palm did. I don't plan to be in this stock very long. Just long enough to make some profit and get out.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I just took a chance and put some money down on BB stock. Even though I don't see them having much of a future it's shockingly undervalued right now. I look for them to exit the handset and tablet business and turn into a software company. Much like Palm did. I don't plan to be in this stock very long. Just long enough to make some profit and get out.

Interesting, their market cap value is $3.3 billion. That is about half of what Nokia was at their bottom. You don't think anyone will buy them out?

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
They have already tried to sell themselves twice with no takers. Nobody is interested in buying a 4th place company with not much going for it. Market Cap is not a good way to put valuation on a company. BB currently has 13 billion in assets and no debt. Minus 3.7 billion in total liabilities gives a valuation of approximately 9.5 billion. Divide this by total number of outstanding shares gives a pps of $18.36.

All this stock needs is one piece of good news to be released and it will shoot up.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I wish you well. I put $50 on WorldCom when it was under a quarter a share, hoping it would come back. Now I'm not claiming to know diddly squat about the stock market, but in my mind, there was a chance I could have become a millionaire. I should have bought 50 lottery tickets.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't see BB going under. At least not anytime soon. I do think they will become a very different company however. Its their devices division that is killing them. Just like Nokia they will be much better exiting the handset market.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion