Lumia 920 heating and screen problems

Renato Llozhi

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I have my lumia 920 for 1 year but never used to much. 2 months after i bought i was playing drag racing when the battery started heating to much and the screen of the lumia start breaking by showing colors and stripes all over my screen and i couldnt see nothing and it does this now very often when i play a game . Yesterday i updated the last version and when i type screen lock at the side of the phone the screen turns black like it should be but know it shows some stripes that keep poping fast its seem my phone has been broken or all lumias do these when they heat up but know the stripes wont go off with the cooling of the phone. What should i do plz help me? Should i sell my phone or do smth couse i cant take this i want to play and do other things but my phone wont let me that screen is pissing me off :S

Renato Llozhi

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
i thinks its the update that has done this it only shows when the phone is on lock screen and the clock make those stripes to show up how to remove i update i have done 3 factory restore and the update didnt go off

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven