Can you get manufacturer specific apps on all wp8 devices ?

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I had a look in the Windows phone store and found here drive plus and city lens.
But are these the original and official apps nokia have on their devices or are these third party apps ?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I had a look in the Windows phone store and found here drive plus and city lens.
But are these the original and official apps nokia have on their devices or are these third party apps ?

Yes they are the ones that Nokia have on their devices the only difference is that high end Lumias get HERE Drive+, basically a HERE Drive global license for free instead.

Best mapping solution I've found for Windows Phone and the downloaded maps work with the Maps app on non Nokia devices as well.

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes they are the ones that Nokia have on their devices the only difference is that high end Lumias get HERE Drive+, basically a HERE Drive global license for free instead.

Best mapping solution I've found for Windows Phone and the downloaded maps work with the Maps app on non Nokia devices as well.

But HERE Drive+ is in the windows store.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/here-drive/31bbc68c-503e-4561-8d85-a294d54df06f

And what's the difference between HERE drive+ and HERE maps ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon