Nokia Music

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
As far as I know, it's the Nokia Music App with Nokia Mix Radio. It's always been Mix Radio. I use it on a daily basis.

arepitt

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I just uninstall Nokia music because want to download asphalt8. Then i try to download Nokia music it just show Nokia MixRadio... Now it show smiley tile. Not like Nokia Music before. Hope u understand what I mean. Sorry for bad english

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I just checked for you. It's the latest update. They just changed it and yes the Smiley Face is the logo. So if you want it, that's the app. I'm updating now.

Sorry for the confusion.

Nikhilarthan

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I bought my l820 in dubai...am not able,to use nokia music downloads with my indian id...it's saying there is a prblem with regeistering ur account...so plz help me guys..

Moises Corilloclla

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I recenttly updated to MixRadio and everything is running ok and so far my music from my sd card is showing with its respective images. The only caveat is the pink color at the live tile and the slightly cumbersome way to access your local music. I am not a big fan of mixes so really that part does not really appeal or interest me.

Selfie13

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed since the rebrand to Nokia Mix Radio, that you no longer can play any of your music that has been downloaded from Xbox Music with a Music Pass Subscription? Before the update, I was able to do just that with no problem whatsoever, and it also seems to not display the album art/artist background very often when playing your own music, this is where Nokia Music would fill the void of Xbox Music.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium